Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Advantages of Online MLM

When I started on my quest to make money in Network Marketing I began my journey doing Offline Networking with a company called Herbalife. Herbalife sells health and weight loss products for people who are overweight and out of shape. This was my first venture with network marketing, although I had heard of it before. I had gotten a little direct mail piece about them, read over it and got excited. So I immediately sent off for the rest of the materials that were required. Once I got everything rolling I realized that selling health products and dealing with overweight women weren't exactly my cup of tea and eventually I ended up quitting.

The next Offline Network Marketing experience I had was with a company called Quixtar. I went about my quest trying to build this big downline as I had done with Herbalife. My experience with this company was better because I could identify more with the concept, but I grew weary of going to all the meetings and constantly having to hound people about signing up. Needless to say I quit again.

After having quit two offline network marketing companies I began to realize that I hated approaching people and going to all of those corny meetings. I still saw the potential and power of Networking, but I hoped and preferred for a way to do it entirely from my home without having to leave . This is when I discovered On-Line Network Marketing!

With On-Line Network Marketing you don't have to deal with the traditional hassles of an Offline MLM business. You never have to leave the home unless you choose to, you can reach a wider range of people with a couple of clicks of a button. And to add to this there are tools you can use to totally put your business on autopilot. Tools such as autoresponders, list builders, email, signature links and autosubmitters.

This is what makes doing business online so much more efficient and less time consuming than what is offered in Offline/Traditional Network Marketing. The only drawback I see in Online Networking is the some times robotic nature of a cyberspace environment. You'll really never get to meet the people you do business with as well as probably never speaking with them on the phone. In my eyes these are very small drawbacks when compared to the drawbacks I mentioned concerning Traditional Networking.

If you are considering an On-Line Network Marketing business because of the benefits I mentioned, I would say some basic things to look for when choosing are:

1. Good customer/client support systems including telephone numbers, instant chat support, fast and consistent email response.

2. Easy duplication of marketing techniques

3. Ability to automate different marketing tasks

4. Compensation plan suitable to your needs

5. Solid company business history and longevity.

The ideas listed within this article show the benefits of On-Line Network Marketing vs. the drawbacks of Traditional Networking as well as supplying some basic things to look for in choosing an On-Line Networking opportunity.

Copyright © Khalil Bashir

Khalil Bashir is a home business writer. To find a great home business opportunity so you can work at home visit: http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/29793Alexa Blog76209
Cacilie Blog68589

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch